Please understand that The Stylish Dragon is not responsible for accidental damage or damage caused by misuse/improper care.
We here at The Stylish Dragon want to make sure that you are able to enjoy your Treasures for a long time. These care instructions are pretty thorough, however, they are not conclusive. It is important that you treat your Treasures, like… well, treasures.
To ensure your 3D printed items from The Stylish Dragon last long and maintain their form/shape, please follow these care instructions.
- Do not leave in extreme hot or cold temperatures as this may break down the material and warp it.
- Do not use harsh cleaning solvents or acetone as this may dissolve the material.
- Do not apply a lot of pressure to the material as it may crack or break.
The Stylish Dragon uses PLA filaments for our 3D printing. PLA is an abbreviation for Polyacid. This is a biodegradable plastic material that is prepared from renewable resources, such as corn starch or sugarcane. PLA is a thermoplastic polymer that is environmentally safe and industrially compostable.
Resin Pens/Pencils created by The Stylish Dragon are made using non-toxic UV Resin. Other materials that may be used include, but not limited to: Polyester Glitter, Mica Powder, Spray Paint, Mod Podge/craft glue, Acrylic Paint, Vinyl, Fabric, and other decorative items. Please follow these care instructions to ensure that your Resin Pen/Pencil stays beautiful and maintains a long-lasting design.
- Do not leave in extreme temperatures.
- Do not drop.
- Do not clean with alcohol or hand sanitizer.
- Do not put in mouth
- DO – To clean your pen, you can use soap and water on the outside. If necessary, you can take the pen apart by unscrewing the tip and removing the inner pieces carefully. Make sure you do not lose any of the pieces or your pen will not go back together correctly.
- DO – Save your pen! It is refillable! Please make sure you KEEP the small spring that is on the ink stick as you will need this when you replace it with a refill.
Custom Epoxy Tumblers
The Stylish Dragon uses FDA-compliant 2-part epoxy for our custom tumblers. Care Instructions are included with every tumbler, please be sure to follow the instructions to ensure long-lasting beauty and use of your tumbler. Epoxied tumblers should be treated like glass. When properly cared for, epoxy provides a smooth and durable sealant. However, they are not crack-proof and should not be treated as such. If handled and treated with care, your custom tumbler will last a very long time.
- Handwash Only
- Do not Soak
- Not Dishwasher Safe
- Do not Microwave
- Do not Freeze
- Avoid Extreme Temperatures
- Do not Drop on Hard Surfaces
The majority of chainmaille treasures created by The Stylish Dragon are made from Anodized Aluminum (AA) or Bright Aluminum (BA). Both types are hypoallergenic, very lightweight, and pretty durable. While AA color coating is fairly hard, it can be scratched with steel and strong acids/bases will affect the coating. When you care properly for your AA or BA treasures, they will not tarnish or change color over time. Please take extra extra care if you need to clean any of your chainmaille dragons.
- Do not wear your chainmaille in or around saltwater as this may cause discoloration
- Do not put any of the colored items (AA) in ultrasonic cleaners or cleaning solution
- Do not polish as it will only wear down the coating
- Do not put it in the dishwasher
- DO clean your treasures with hot water and dish soap (I like to use a drop of blue Dawn dish soap)